We wish to reassure customers that we remain open for orders. However, during these difficult times, we have made a number of changes to reduce the risk of the spread of the virus to help protect our staff and our customers:
- Working at our premises with safe distancing – Mulberry Bush has always operated our own warehouse and fulfilment. Over the years this has given us the very best ability to respond to customer requests and for our customer service team to know our product range intimately, thus allowing us to share this with our customers. Operating our own warehouse and fulfilment does however mean that we cannot all work from home. Where we are working within our premises we are ensuring that we remain more than the recommended 2m apart at all times.
- Office & staff hygiene & cleanliness – all our staff are acutely aware of the importance of this and we have taken additional actions to further increase hygiene and cleanliness.
- Acrylic screens, face coverings and air filtration - we have introduced these as appropriate to reduce the likelihood of airborne virus particles circulating within our various departments/zones.
- Despatching orders as quickly as we can - we recognise that customers may be keen to get their toys, gifts and games as quickly as possible and as such we have employed extra staff to help us despatch orders just as quickly as we can.
- Couriers' actions – once your parcel leaves us, our couriers have taken a number of actions to help reduce the spread of the virus. You can find out more here: Royal Mail and Parcelforce.
- Customer Collections - customers are welcome to collect orders from us from our Horsham warehouse. However, we respectfully ask that you call us from your car when collecting - we will then bring your order out to you. Please see our Delivery page for full details.
Order Despatch: We are open and despatching orders to addresses in the UK & Ireland.
We will continue to watch and follow government guidelines as they evolve and adapt our response accordingly.
During these difficult times we would like to wish all our customers and your families our very best wishes in staying safe and healthy.