Our Guarantee to you
All orders are covered by our 28 days "No Quibble" guarantee.
Once an order has been placed we will confirm that your order has been received by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provide during your registration. This does not constitute acceptance of your order, nor does it guarantee that all items are available at the prices shown in the confirmation. However, in the event of there being any discrepancy in price, or should any product be no longer available we will telephone you, or send you an e-mail to explain the position and to ask for your instructions. We will not vary your order without your agreement.
All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. Normally, we will debit your card just prior to despatch of your order, except in the case of any personalised tailor-made items, where payment may be taken at the time of ordering. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Website / Online Order process
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- After clicking the “Checkout” button in your shopping basket please follow the simple instructions at each step of the process.
- As the penultimate step you will have the option of paying for your order by Credit or Debit Card or via Paypal.
- On satisfactory authorisation of your payment method your order is successfully placed and you will receive an Order Acknowledgement e-mail. This is not an order confirmation nor an acceptance of your order by Mulberry Bush Ltd.
- Your order will then be despatched. We reserve the right to hold your order until all items are in stock. Please be reminded that orders that include personalised items can take at least 14 days to be delivered.
- Order acceptance and order completion (completion of our contract with you) take place when your order is despatched by us or our subcontractors, unless we have notified you that we have not accepted your order.
- In most cases your payment is taken immediately prior to despatch, unless a product is sent to you directly by our supplier, as can be the case for some personalised items when payment is taken on their acceptance of the order. In such instances timing of the payment can vary.
Non-acceptance of an order may be as a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered is unavailable. (Please note we operate a real-time stock control system and only show products as available to order where we believe we have stock, but occasionally mistakes can be made, or stock damaged so that our actual stock count is incorrect).
- We have identified that a product has been mispriced in error or is incorrectly described
- One of our payment systems has identified the transaction as suspicious or payment authorisation is incomplete.
Mulberry Bush has taken great care to ensure prices are accurate. Prices may change over time and all prices include VAT where appropriate. Promotions and prices you see in the Mulberry Bush paper catalogue may not apply to www.mulberrybush.co.uk and vice versa.
We can despatch orders to most European countries. We are unable to despatch orders to the USA or Canada, Australia and any country outside of Europe.
We do not accept Payment by Paypal where an order is to be despatched to a forwarding agent.
Payment by Cheque or Cash
If you're ordering by post and paying by cheque, please write your name and address on the back of the cheque. Please remember to allow 10 working days from the date we receive your cheque for bank clearance.
Please also ensure you include your telephone number on the order form. We won't give your number to anyone else - but we need it so we can contact you in case of any issues with your order or your payment. If your cheque is underpaid and we have no telephone number our policy is to remove item(s) from your order until the payment is sufficient (see below for details). So it's better all round if you include your phone number! (Thanks!)
If paying by cash or cheque, please double-check your payment is correct before sending your order to us. Please note the following:
- Cash or cheque overpayments of £2 or less will not be refunded but will instead the overpayment will be donated to a children's charity*.
- Cash or cheque overpayments of over £2 will be given a credit voucher for the difference. This will be sent with your order and will be valid until 31st January. If the voucher is not spent by that date, the overpayment will be donated to a children's charity*.
- If you pay by cheque and your cheque is underpaid we will 'phone you to ask for alternative payment. If we are unable to 'phone you or do not hear back from you after a couple of tries, or if you do not return our call, we will remove the lowest priced item(s) from your order. If your cheque/cash order is then too much for the remainder of your order, we will donate the balance to charity*(if £2 or under) or give you a credit voucher for the balance (if over £2) as outlined in the overpayments comments above.
- We cannot accept multiple cheques for one order.
*Last year we supported Chestnut Tree House Children's Hospice care, for more information on our chosen charity click here
Occasionally we have special offers. Unless otherwise specified, any offer that includes free or reduced delivery (postage & packing) applies only to standard delivery within the UK mainland (excluding UK highlands and islands). Any order placed with us in this way with a faster delivery option selected will be processed and despatched with standard delivery.
Occasionally we offer discounts by means of discount codes. Such discounts do not apply to products or package offers where a discounted price already applies, for example our Fire Station package, nor to items offered as Bonus Buys. Only one Discount Code, of any kind, can be applied per order. We may also occasionally offer discounts off ranges, categories, brands or other such groupings of products. In these instances, the items included and the items excluded from such offers are at our discretion and are as shown on our website. In other words, whether or not an item is included in such an offer is determined by whether our website shows that the discount or reduction is applicable to the item.
Email Newsletter Offers & Promotions
Occasionally we run offers, promotions and sales online and/or on our email newsletter to which the following terms and conditions apply:
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offers cannot be used with bundles or sale items (see exclusions below).
- Offers are not transferable or for publication online or offline.
- Offers with a spend threshold always exclude delivery charges.
- Offer end dates apply and are subject to stock availability.
- Offers are at Mulberry Bush's sole discretion and are subject to variation or withdrawal without notice.
- Offers or promotions cannot be applied to previously bought items. Furthermore, if you forget to enter the discount code when you order, we will not subsequently refund you the difference.
- All sale items are subject to availability at time of order. Online price includes discount and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Sale discount cannot be applied to previously bought items.
- If a percentage or price off discount brings the basket subtotal to below the threshold for a free delivery discount, then free delivery will not be applied. Similarly, Bonus Buys revert to their normal price if the subtotal drops below the threshold for Bonus Buys.
- Free delivery promotions apply to United Kingdom orders only, and exclude UK Highlands & Islands
To subscribe to receive our email newsletters, please subscribe by adding your email address in the newsletter section near the bottom of this webpage. To unsubscribe from our email newsletters, please click on the unsubscribe link on any of our emails
For delivery of Personalised Items, please allow up to 14 days - unless the individual product description states differently.
Orders for personalised items cannot be cancelled or amended - unless you phone us immediately after placing your order. Personalised items cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
Names will be printed exactly as spelled in your order so please check that the spelling is correct. However, please note the following:
- Personalised Pencils, Felt Pens, Rulers: we are unable to accept orders with accented letters. Note also that all letters will be printed in uppercase (eg McDonald will be printed as MCDONALD). We are unable to print pencils with lowercase or sentence case text.
- Bags, Wallets, Pencil Cases/Tins, Towels, Gowns/Ponchos, Aprons, Placemats, Ride-Ons, Toys, Soft Toys: we can accept all characters including accented letters. All letters will be printed in sentence case (eg james or JAMES will be personalised as James) - apart from initials which will all be uppercase (eg j e t will be J E T or p.a.c. will be P.A.C.) We can use a different case if you wish, but you must specify this in the Special Requirements box on the Basket Page.
From time to time we may offer a product or products at a discounted price, where the total order value, excluding a postage and packing charge, is over £50. This is called our Bonus Buy offer. Only one discounted price Bonus Buy item can be added per order. Products revert to full price if your return to us of an item (or items) reduces the total order value to below the Bonus Buy threshold. This offer is only valid whilst stocks last or until the end dates published in our paper catalogue. Should more than one Bonus Buy item be listed in an order confirmation e-mail at the reduced price we reserve the right to charge the full price for the lowest priced item or items.
Credit Card Misuse
The majority of card issuers either cover all the charges that may result from unauthorised use of your credit card or debit cards, or may limit your liability to £50.
We will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order and credit card information secure but unless we have been negligent, we will not be liable for any losses you may suffer as a result of unauthorised access by a third party to the information transmitted by you when ordering products or services from mulberrybush.co.uk
Order Details and Delivery Address
Before confirming and submitting your order, please ensure all details on your order are correct. In particular, please check that the items you are ordering and the quantities of each item are correct, and also that the delivery address is correct. We will deliver the items you order to the delivery address you specify. We cannot be held responsible for any errors you might make whilst ordering, nor any costs you may incur as a result eg loss of parcel sent to an address you specified but did not intend, the cost for you to reorder or the postage costs for you to return unwanted items.
Please also check the details on your Order Acknowledgement email. We will send you your Order Acknowledgement email to the email address you specify as your account email address, or your guest purchase email address if buying as a guest.
If paying by Paypal, do not amend your delivery address in Paypal - we will deliver to the delivery address you specificy on our Checkout page.
If after you place your order you realise you have made any mistakes, please contact us as soon as possible. This will give us the best possible chance to resolve the error for you.
Parcels not delivered
If we despatch your parcel(s) to your requested delivery address and for whatever reason our courier is unable to deliver your parcel(s) - and your parcel(s) is then returned back to us - we reserve the right to ask you to pay the courier costs for (a) the returning of the parcel(s) to us and (b) the reposting of the parcel(s) back out to you.
Please see our Guarantee and Refunds information
- Any contract between us, whether for use of the site or in relation to the purchase of products through the site will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and both parties, (you and Mulberry Bush Limited) submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Mulberry Bush Limited has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this web site, however we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to this website and so, therefore, cannot guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Mulberry Bush Limited disclaims all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
- Mulberry Bush Limited shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
- Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to other web sites which are not under the control of Mulberry Bush Limited. When you activate any of these you will leave the web site and Mulberry Bush Limited has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any web site which is not under the control of Mulberry Bush Limited.
- We may make software owned or operated by third party companies available to you. You must only use this software in accordance with the terms and conditions imposed by the third party provider.
Mulberry Bush Ltd is registered in England at Companies House.
Company registration number: 3284384
Registered address: Unit 9 Bramble Hill Farm, Five Oaks Road, Slinfold, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 0RL